Terms and Conditions
As a user of this Website, accessible from https://www.techfrugal.com/ you agree to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, and that you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws. Access to this site is prohibited if you disagree with any of these terms. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
I grant permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials from Laptop Rant Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Copy or modify the materials;
- You may not use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display.
- Reverse engineer any software contained on Laptop Rant Website.
- Removing any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; transferring the materials to another person; or mirroring the materials on any other server.
- It will allow Laptop Rant to terminate if any of these restrictions are violated. After termination, your viewing rights will also terminate, and any downloaded materials in your possession should be destroyed, whether they are printed or electronic.
Laptop Rant’s Website is provided “as is”. As Laptop Rant makes no warranties, whether expressed or implied, it negates any other warranties. Additionally, Laptop Rant makes no representations as to the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Laptop Rant or its suppliers are not responsible for damages arising from the use or inability to use the materials on Laptop Rant’s Website, even if Laptop Rant or an authorized representative of this Website has been advised, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations on liability for incidental damages, so these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
Laptop Rant’s Website may contain technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Any materials on this Website are not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, or up-to-date by Laptop Rant. The materials on Laptop Rant’s Website may be changed without notice at any time. Laptop Rant does not guarantee that the materials will be updated.
Laptop Rant has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the content of those sites.
Any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Laptop Rant. Any use of linked websites is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Laptop Rant’s Website shall be governed by the laws of without regard to its conflict of law provisions.